Re: Zekr 0.6.0 final is ready

On Sun, Aug 12, 2007, Mohsen Saboorian wrote:
> > ic. that's why.
> > But why don't you release a source package ? ;-)
>
> There are very few users who need source code. It can be accessed via
> CVS, and also through each binary package, and built with Ant file...
> Anyway let's not continue on this one ;)

Sorry to insist, but why don't you make the ".dfsg" tarball the official
released source package? Thus, you won't have to call it ".dfsg".

Moreover, we also have to think of the long term impact of uploading
this package to Debian: in some years, if/when someone takes over the
maintenance, he has to be able to continue the packaging easily.

To me (I have not tested the build and the runtime yet), this is the one
blocker.

--
Mohammed Adnčne Trojette