Re: Zekr 0.6.0 final is ready

Salaam,

Mohammed Sameer, Mohammad Adnčne, is there still problems with the
package? Mohammad fixed all the issues you mentioned AFAIK, and I
think it should be ready for mentoring :)

> ic. that's why.
> But why don't you release a source package ? ;-)

There are very few users who need source code. It can be accessed via
CVS, and also through each binary package, and built with Ant file...
Anyway let's not continue on this one ;)

See: http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Talk:The_Holy_Qur'an#Copyright

> We are now depending on libxul and I was thinking that we can
> drop the dependency on one of the browsers. The point is I have
> no way to know if the browser support is enabled or not.
> if I purge iceape.

Why? I have no clue on this. Is the current configuration buggy?

Best,
Mohsen.