Re: Zekr 0.6.0 final is ready

[Cc-ing: Nicolas Spalinger, the ttf-sil-scheherazade ITP owner]

On Tue, Aug 07, 2007, Mohammed Sameer wrote:
> * I guess you need iceweasel instead of firefox in the Depends line.

Does it depend on any browser or on firefox precisely?
If it depends on any browser, please prefer depending on www-browser.

> * zekr is un-installable (depends on ttf-scheherazade but ttf-scheherazade is not in the archive ?)

ITP: ttf-sil-scheherazade -- smart Unicode font for Arabic

So we have to wait for ttf-sil-scheherazade being uploaded to NEW.
Any ETA, Nicolas? Would you need a sponsor? Help to do the package? (I
am already packaging some Arabic fonts packages)

--
Mohammed Adnčne Trojette