Re: Zekr 0.6.0 final is ready

On Tue, Aug 07, 2007 at 03:58:54PM -0400, Mohammad Derakhshani wrote:
> Salaam,
>
> > And I get a dialog: "This Zekr build doesn't have support for the integrated browser."
> > And the following line is printed on the console:
> >
> > MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME environment variable is not set. Please set it to a Mozilla GTK2 1.4+ installation directory. See http://siahe.com/zekr/faq.html#linux for more info.
> >
> > Probably it's unable to find libgtkmozembe.so
> >
> > vader:~# find /usr/lib/ -name libgtkembedmoz.so
> > vader:~#
>
> Ammm, I get something else on my Ubuntu Feisty:
> find /usr/lib/ -name libgtkembedmoz.so
> /usr/lib/firefox/libgtkembedmoz.so
> /usr/lib/xulrunner/libgtkembedmoz.so
>
> Ok anyway I found out that libxul0d package in Both Debian and Ubuntu
> has libgtkembedmoz.so
> <http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_contents.pl?version=stable&arch=i386&case=insensitive&word=libgtkembedmoz.so&searchmode=searchfiles>
> So now Zekr depends on libxul0d. I uploaded the new zekr package.
> please check the new one:
>
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/z/zekr
>
> The respective dsc file can be found at:
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/z/zekr/zekr_0.5.1.dfsg-1.dsc

That makes me worried. How are you going to support the debian users then ?

Anyway, It works fine AFAICT but I guess you don't need to depend on any of the browsers
now that you are depending on libxul0d ?

How do I verify that the browser support is working ?

Can you also take care of the 2 lintian errors below ?