Zekr 0.6.0 final is ready

                           In the name of Allah

Salam,
We are happy to announce general availability of Zekr 0.6.0 final.
This is the result of hundreds of hours of mutual development and
contributions of both users and developers.

Here is number of new features is has over 0.5.0:
operators, groups, wild cards, scopes, fuzzy search, ...).
- Uthman Taha theme featuring excellent me_quran font designed by Meor Ridzuan.
- Two versions of Quran text: detailed and simplified.
- HTML export for bookmark sets. A new button is added to "Manage
Bookmark Sets" form to export any bookmark set into a single HTML file
- An asymmetric character matching for basic search in order to match
Hamza characters better.
- Basic command lines support: -index, -clean, -workspace.
- Two new language packs: Pashto (thanks to Qudratullah) and Bosnian
(thanks to Nedim Hadzic and Alma Aganovic)

This is - I believe - the most bug-free version of Zekr ever released.
It looks nice on Debian/Ubuntu Linux as well as Vista (and other
defective-by-design systems ;)).

Download: http://siahe.com/zekr/download.html

Release notes: http://siahe.com/zekr/wiki/index.php?title=Zekr_0.6.0

Regards,