Re: Zekr 0.6.0 final is ready

Salaam,

> Can you also take care of the 2 lintian errors below ?
>

> > > Lintian (No idea how to handle the 2nd one, adn ?):
> > > W: zekr: menu-item-uses-apps-section /usr/share/menu/zekr:6
> > > N:
> > > N:   The menu item has a line that specifies a section under "Apps". This
> > > N:   section has been moved to "Applications"

I do not get the same Warning on Ubuntu Feisty.

lintian -Iv zekr_0.5.1.dfsg-1_all.deb
N: Setting up lab in /tmp/DC1WA8hQKR ...
N: Processing 1 packages...
N: ----
N: Processing binary package zekr (version 0.5.1.dfsg-1) ...
N: Removing /tmp/DC1WA8hQKR ...

Anyway What should I do about it?

> > > W: zekr: wrong-name-for-upstream-changelog usr/share/doc/zekr/changes.txt.gz
> > > N:
> > > N:   If there is an upstream changelog file, it should usually be installed
> > > N:   as /usr/share/doc/<pkg>/changelog.gz

That's the reason I had used "dh_installchangelogs doc/changes.txt" in
the rules file; I put it back.
Now I it is resolved.

Mohammad