Re: Zekr 0.6.0 final is ready

Salaam,

> And I get a dialog: "This Zekr build doesn't have support for the integrated browser."
> And the following line is printed on the console:
>
> MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME environment variable is not set. Please set it to a Mozilla GTK2 1.4+ installation directory. See http://siahe.com/zekr/faq.html#linux for more info.
>
> Probably it's unable to find libgtkmozembe.so
>
> vader:~# find /usr/lib/ -name libgtkembedmoz.so
> vader:~#

Ammm, I get something else on my Ubuntu Feisty:
find /usr/lib/ -name libgtkembedmoz.so
/usr/lib/firefox/libgtkembedmoz.so
/usr/lib/xulrunner/libgtkembedmoz.so

Ok anyway I found out that libxul0d package in Both Debian and Ubuntu
has libgtkembedmoz.so
<http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_contents.pl?version=stable&arch=i386&case=insensitive&word=libgtkembedmoz.so&searchmode=searchfiles>
So now Zekr depends on libxul0d. I uploaded the new zekr package.
please check the new one:

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/z/zekr

The respective dsc file can be found at:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/z/zekr/zekr_0.5.1.dfsg-1.dsc

Best,
Mohammad