Re: Zekr 0.6.0 final is ready

On Tue, Aug 07, 2007 at 01:39:21PM -0400, Mohammad Derakhshani wrote:

> what's res/./bookmark/.DONOTDELETE ?
> *That was in the zekr upstream tar.gz. I do not know*
> *it needs Mohsen's attention*

Can you please check with him ? I don't think it's not really that important

> zekr is un-installable (depends on ttf-scheherazade but ttf-scheherazade
> is not in the archive ?)

Oops. Meant non-installable!

> /usr/bin/zekr: line 23: --warning: command not found
> *if all the dependencies are satisfied you do not get such error.
> How did you get this error?

dpkg -i zekr_0.5.1.dfsg-1_all.deb
apt-get -f install

Actually I installed all the dependencies but that font and tried to run it un-configured ;)

Anyway. I rebuilt the new package but it still doesn't work:
dpkg -i zekr_0.5.1.dfsg-1_all.deb
apt-get -f install
zekr

And I get a dialog: "This Zekr build doesn't have support for the integrated browser."
And the following line is printed on the console:

MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME environment variable is not set. Please set it to a Mozilla GTK2 1.4+ installation directory. See http://siahe.com/zekr/faq.html#linux for more info.

Probably it's unable to find libgtkmozembe.so

vader:~# find /usr/lib/ -name libgtkembedmoz.so
vader:~#

Do you think it might be because I'm running it in the pbuilder chroot ?

Lintian (No idea how to handle the 2nd one, adn ?):
W: zekr: menu-item-uses-apps-section /usr/share/menu/zekr:6
N:
N:   The menu item has a line that specifies a section under "Apps". This
N:   section has been moved to "Applications".
N:
W: zekr: wrong-name-for-upstream-changelog usr/share/doc/zekr/changes.txt.gz
N:
N:   If there is an upstream changelog file, it should usually be installed
N:   as /usr/share/doc/<pkg>/changelog.gz
N:
N:   Refer to Policy Manual, section 12.7 for details.
N:

--
GPG-Key: 0xA3FD0DF7 - 9F73 032E EAC9 F7AD 951F  280E CB66 8E29 A3FD 0DF7
Debian User and Developer.