Re: Pootle and similar tools

Salam

I see what you mean now. localDB looks in fact indeed interesting, but
it's still in very early development. I hope the pootle team
incorporates some of those features (eg. discussions, voting,
approval, QA, etc).

Regarding testing Pootle, I'm still very keen in the idea. The bar is
too high for arabic translators, I believe we should lower it for them
to get more translators, we are barely getting through...

Djihed

السلام عليكم
        The technical dictionary requires discussions and agreements, Pootle doesn't
support discussions. A relatively small project would better fit as a test
case or simply some random po files from the Gnome project.