Re: Firefox 2.0

On 7/26/06, Djihed Afifi <djihedlists at googlemail dot com> wrote:
Ayman,

Thank you for the update, that's appreciated :)

All files that I have seen so far don't have the plural form, and no
team details in them (team name, project name, team email). Is that
intentional?

Don't worry about that, Mozilla uses its own format for localization, so headers will be stripped once I convert the files back.

msgfmt complains about them if not filled with non default details.

What editor are you using? I believe KBabel can auto-fill the details for you.

Regarding the firefox CVS, how about two simple 1.5 and 2.0 directories?

Will see once I get around to organizing the CVS directory.

Djihed

Thanks.

-Ayman