Re: Firefox 2.0

Ayman,

Thank you for the update, that's appreciated :)

All files that I have seen so far don't have the plural form, and no
team details in them (team name, project name, team email). Is that
intentional?

msgfmt complains about them if not filled with non default details.

Regarding the firefox CVS, how about two simple 1.5 and 2.0 directories?

Djihed

On 26/07/06, Ayman Hourieh <aymanh at gmail dot com> wrote:
On 7/25/06, Djihed Afifi <djihedlists at googlemail dot com> wrote:
> Ayman,
>
> Please do sync the CVS, a TODO file on what files need work will be
> appreciated. I'll try to work on it as well in parallel, incha'allah.
>
> Djihed

Djihed and Nawwar,

To save time I only uploaded the .po's that need to be worked on, they
now reside at:
http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/translate/mozilla/firefox/2.0/
(I know Firefox CVS has become cluttered but frankly I don't have time
to do it properly, and I thought of uploading changed files so you and
other contributors can work on it ASAP).

I'll group the files into 3 sets:
1) Browser/*
2) Toolkit/*
3) dom/* + security/* + extensions/* + other-licenses/*

For now, Djihed and Nawwar, please pick one group and work on it, and
please directly commit to CVS, no need to go through me, I'll review
the files before uploading them to Mozilla's CVS (Nawwar, if you don't
have a CVS account, please apply, I'll vouch for you).

I'm looking forward to a cooperative and productive experience working
together, for questions, don't hesitate to ask, thanks everyone, and
happy translating!

-Ayman