Re: Pootle and similar tools

On Wednesday 26 July 2006 14:20, Djihed Afifi wrote:
> Salam
وعليكم السلام
> I see what you mean now. localDB looks in fact indeed interesting, but
> it's still in very early development. I hope the pootle team
> incorporates some of those features (eg. discussions, voting,
> approval, QA, etc).
I agree too. Pootle has added some features for QA, like Assigning files (Also
named goal afaiu) and making Suggestions. Ask #pootle :).
> Regarding testing Pootle, I'm still very keen in the idea. The bar is
> too high for arabic translators, I believe we should lower it for them
> to get more translators, we are barely getting through...
I agree. But we need prepare a king of infrastructure, the technical
dictionary, fix plural forms problem  (The current formula is wrong) and
better guidelines.