Standard Translation for Computer Terms(suggestion)

Hello there

I was talking on the IRC channel when "adn" suggested that's it is better for me to join you on this mailing list...

Here is what I'm talking about ... when someone translates something to Arabic .. s/he always makes the words up .. I mean .. there are different meanings for the same words ... having different meanings for the same words causes confusion ... at least for me ... And  I think that's the reason for the difficulty that faces the new users of computers .. I think one word for term is the right rule because you won't need to memorize the many meanings and you just concentrate on what you are doing instead of trying to figure out what that means...

I checked Qamoose project but I've found that it is a normal(excellent) dictionary but not computer-terms strict ..

For instance "settings" i have found many translations for it .. like "تخصيصات" or "الضبط" or "التفضيلات" ... and "OK" .. "موافق" or "نعم" ...

I'm not translating literature in which I have to translate according to the context ... computer-terms seldom needs to have two different meanings for the same word...

We need  some technical terms strict dictionary....

By the way .. have you found a proper translation for "time out"?

I'm happy to help translating .. but please don't ask me to translate KDE or GNOME ... I hate both of them ... I like XFCE ...

That's concludes what I am trying to say ...

alnokta