[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Interested in joining
- To: Doc at arabeyes dot org
- Subject: Interested in joining
- From: "Afief Halumi" <afief dot h at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 16:13:59 +0300
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=OhUGv4TTWQmNqCKv8pX9ukNs2UMJ99q9mcGYG9hrtGcvEkLZaJfPm78KilONz6Uxx0oxAjHSdKtzdj3fYosGpf7UKwE/Wd3WYijaRHBlIhN294ygF0VYX0cMr3JaViZFTau2NI7qjqZPjtKAqQWDJHvZF60Ncg9nGOPYhvQgyDU=
I am interested in joining the translation effort for arabic linux.
I have previous experience in translating both english to german and german to english.
Arabic is my native language(I was born in germany, but i live here since i was 7 years old) but i am not very good with the high art of the language(meaning i only know the فصحى words that i hear on TV)
I also have some experience in programming and graphics(mostly vectors)
I hope you'll accept me to the team
PS: If i need to reply to an email that is sent through the mailing list, should i also send it to
Doc at arabeyes dot org?