Re: Consensus on QAC

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 02:28:40 +0200, Ayman Hourieh <aymanh at gmail dot com> wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 01:36:48 +0300, Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj
> <aalarfaj at gmail dot com> wrote:
> >
> > Excellent idea. We can put that on a wiki page but we also need it in
> > .PO form. I dont read Spanish. Is there a PO available? If not, I'm
> > afraid its back to the scripting board with Nadim! ;-)
> >

> I don't know Spanish either, I tried to look around but couldn't find
> anything useful, I'll try to search more, or contact the website's
> admin to see if there is one.

I say skip the searching more part and contact the admin. Ask them if
they have the database in some tangible file form (.po, XML, .dict, or
whatever. I don't know what types of technologies are involved here).
We (and by we I mean Nadim ;-) can create our own .po from whatever
they have, if necessary.

Abdulaziz,