Re: Consensus on QAC

On a different note, but still on the topic of QAC...

I need to stress that one of the things that led to the collapse of
the old QAC is that we didn't really talk much. We only discussed QAC
issues in meetings, and we only had 3 meetings... You can imagine how
much was achieved.

It must be understood from the start that IRC is NOT the main medium
for QAC communication, anymore than it is for Core communication. Our
IRC meetings will be mainly for decision making. Discussions must be
conducted on a 24/7 basis.

We do not have a preferred medium for this yet, but I think either the
doc list or the wiki will do fine.

Abdulaziz,