Re: Consensus on QAC

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 23:23:04 +0200, Ayman Hourieh <aymanh at gmail dot com> wrote:
[...]
> This would be great, for new translators, and for project managers to
> make projects more consistent.
>
> I suggest we start on the technical dictionary right away.

Past experience shows this is not as easy as it seems (I suggest you
dig up the doc list archives from April/May of 2004 and read up on QAC
issues).

We need to organize this in such a way that the work on this project
keeps moving no matter what happens. I suggested a web-ish interface
for voting on words. I'm now leaning more towards a wiki solution.

If you have any ideas, or even if you dont and just want to think
aloud, by all means now is the time for it.

Salam,

Abdulaziz,