Re: next step.

> Yes. We need to solve the following problems:
>
> - Memory representation of the characters that come over the wire. As
> I mentioned before I like the mlterm way and am thinking to borrow
> from there.
>
> - Understand the Windows Text and Font APIs. To be more specific,
> given a character code, UTF-8 or unicode, and a font, we need to
> locate the corresponding glyph from the font, and ask windows to draw
> that glyph. Microsoft's MSDN is your best friend here.
>
> - Implement shaping and BIDI, again borrowing from current
> implementations.
>

> I suggest that you take the second one, and I will take the
> first. What do you think ?

i see three problems , two requires programming( work , searching , ...
etc ) and one required researching .
the two requires programming is 1 and 3 and the one requires research is 2
so what do you mean about second  problem ?
2  - Understand the Windows Text and Font APIs. To be more specific ... etc

or  - Implement shaping and BIDI, again borrowing from current ?

or the first .  :-)

that is first thing ?

the second , i will do exactly what you will ask from me , so i will take
any job you specified to accomplish .

i need to learn and help .

the third , how to start exploring the code , any guidelines , any comments
, any urls .

the fourth , i need to download the code which url i will use ?.

i see that from th discussion that our tareget is win32 systems , is this
true ? will we trnsfer it to linux environments in the future ?.

> I don't see any need to change the "back-end" that is the low level
> communication and encryption logic. We are lucky that encryption
> algorithms used in ssh are not language depdnedent ;)

okay , until now i didnot see any code , but i will , iam happy that we are
lucky ;-) but iam still i need to explore the code and start contributing .

the glosssary will be available at staurday , and i will send it to u to
make any reviews and comments .

sayed