Re: al quraan

On Mon, Oct 28, 2002 at 01:26:50PM -0800, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> I was going to add it to the CVS repository, but I get the following
> error,
>
>   unzip2: quran.id.xml.bz2 is not a bzip2 file.
>
> Mr. Damt, could you please double-check the file.  I also recommend

hmm strange
I couldn't reproduce the error...

[mdamt at gordon download]$ bunzip2 quran.id.xml.bz2
[mdamt at gordon download]$

> you apply for a CVS account on arabeyes (to further inch towards
> checking in the upcoming library :-).
>
>   http://www.arabeyes.org/register.php
>   http://www.arabeyes.org/cvsguidelines.php

I've register last night and now I'm waiting for an account *-)

--
Mohammad DAMT <mdamt at mdamt dot com> http://www.mdamt.net
"biar kate disruduk kambing abang mati kaku, asal bisa idup ame nyai dasime", Nyai Dasime Kembang Pejambon, Benjamin S.