PuTTY project

alsalam alikom:
    my name is alsayed taha mostafa alghadban , from egypt- Damietta
i would like to join the PuTTY project according to alzubier advice , he told me that i can talk to mr Kamal Dalal and introduce my self to him , i had a good experience in programming using vc++, c++, c, assembly on Windows and dos, also i had started from 3 months learning how to make programs using c for linux(and unix as well with the diffrences)

hope that will be helpful ,and i would be very happy to make any effort to support you work.

thanks

sayed