next step.

the first step i had already satisfied with working with PuTTY .

the problem still exist as iam here behind firwall and IRC is restricted the
only way i have to chat is MSN (my id is alsayedtaham at hotmail dot com) i dont
reply on this mail  :-).

>I am looking into patching PuTTY, and make it shape arabic letters
>correctly.

from the arab eyes site i had seen the first post of mr kamal dalal and i
can now understand the problem , that he is trying to diplay arabic
characters correctly along with other characters in the shell .

so my next step now is to explore the program architecture  ?

soure code  work flow .

so iam waiting your reply mr kamal.

also iam now making glossary file (text file ) from the link you had post
about all terms found in it to be small reference .
and if i can i will translate it also .

sayed