Re: Hello world..

On Wed, 2006-12-20 at 23:24 +0200, Ahmad Farghal wrote:
> Thank you so much for trusting me with evolution, that's so cool.. I
> love evolution!

Enjoy, I love it too, I use it exclusively for mail/tasks/calendar/Palm
Sync

> I will try Poedit, thanks..
>
> When do you need the file back so that I can schedule my time
> efficiently?

Hmm, I have been thinking of announcing complete 2.16 as an Eid present.
can we do that?

> Finally, If I recieve multiple replies from multiple people from the
> mailing list, should I respond with an individual reply to each of
> them like i'm doing or should I reply with one collective message?

Anyway you see fit really, it also depends on the points made in the
email and what you need to respond to. Make yourself at home, apart from
the usual common sense, there are no hard rules.

> Have a nice day, and a happy eid and new year.

You too.

Djihed