Re: Hello world..

--- محمد سعد <520026770069-0001 at t-online dot de> wrote:

> > Just looking around. :)
> أهلاً بك عل موقع عيوون العرب...

In passing it is _not_ 3eyoon al-Arab but Arabeyes reason being
is if you tell someone you meet on the street that you are working
and/or participating in activities within this project how will
they find '3eyoon al-Arab' on the net - even if they were to
google for it.  We're a brand if you will and we need to maintain
it.

Salam and hope that makes sense.