Re: Hello world..

On Tuesday 19 December 2006 01:54, Saleh Odeh wrote:
> Ill keep a note of that.. Is it ok with you guys if i sit back and observe
> how things go here at Arabeyes for a bit of time, until i understand the
> mechanism? I dont want to start of my contribution with a lame newbish act,
> or -even worse- offend somebody on the team?
>
> If i understand this correctly, I got quite a bit of things to read through
> before i actually make a contribution ( Wiki, translation guides, mail
> archives..etc).
>
> Any pointers on what i should do next would be greatly appreciated,
> peace
السلام عليكم

	We have all been newbies.
	Don't read anything. I understand you are interested in translation.Just
choose a project you want to get involved in (Technical Dictionary, KDE,
Gnome, Mozilla, OpenOffice, ...) you can even start a new project. Then, we
will incha'allah give you a file to translate. By experience you can
understand how things work. Also, a good thing is to connect to the channel
#arabeyes in Freenode via IRC.

مرحبا بك في عربآيز!