Re: ActionApps POs

On Fri, Mar 25, 2005 at 11:16:09PM +0200, Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 21:56:37 +0200, Mohammed Sameer <msameer at foolab dot org> wrote:
> [...]
> > I don't know how to tell you to calm down and I'm reading all of this. :|
>
> I don't know what to say myself. This is getting to be one of those
> threads where people continue to argue on and on and on about an
> absolute non-issue.
>
> > I'm sad, This isn't what I've aimed to when I joined Arabeyes.

> > And in that case, I'm out too.
> > And by saying this I'm not trying to force my opinions or what I need.
> > I don't think that only 1 person'd affect the growth of arabeyes especially when we have a _lot_ of volunteers and successful projects.
> [...]
>
> Oh come on!
>
> زعلتني منك! :-)
>
> This is not what I expect. I expect people to butt heads, to argue,
> and even bicker. Thats normal to me. I dont expect people to say 'I
> quit' at the first sign of trouble (and I emphasize first). Lets just
> try to keep this in perspective shall we? Its not like we're debating
> the future of the world here...
>
> Please let this thread die, and lets get back to work. Its wasted
> enough of our time already...

I tend to fight for what I see right, But when I find myself repeating what I'm saying again and again endlessly and find that the people aren't trying to understand what I'm saying and instead insisting on what they think, The solution is to quit.

BTW: This is not the 1st time I find myself repeating myself over and over again.

I'm not sure whether this thread'll die without solving the original problem or not.

--
-- Katoob Main Developer, Arabbix Maintainer.