Re: ActionApps POs

Are you sure you're not pointing fingers, you sound
like it to me.

I'm not really sure how to respond except to say that
I am trying my best to learn FOSS as fast as I can.
Hence my *self* funded trip to the FOSS 4 Development
meeting in Egypt. In the meantime, I have installed
Red Hat (but 'am switching to Mandrak since it may get
my wireless card, my only way to access the Internet
on that PC to work) on my old laptop. I'm also using
various FOSS applications on my Windows OS during this
transition phase (Fire Fox, notepad 2, 7-zip) etc.

Ya Jama'a, if this is going to turn into a space where
I'm made to feel on trial and in need to  constantly
justify why I do and don't use FOSS than I give up. I
don't have the time for this. Let's just forget I ever
wanted to volunteer with Arabeyes and move on.

Thanks and sorry for wasting everyone's time on this
thread.