Re: ActionApps POs

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 01:20:36 -0800 (PST), Rai'da Al-Zu3bi
<raida_lists at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> Are you sure you're not pointing fingers, you sound
> like it to me.

He isn't. Conflict is pretty much a reality here on Arabeyes. We butt
heads all the time. It certainly has never got to the point of
pointing fingers (and I hope it never does).

[...]
> Ya Jama'a, if this is going to turn into a space where
> I'm made to feel on trial and in need to  constantly
> justify why I do and don't use FOSS than I give up. I
> don't have the time for this. Let's just forget I ever
> wanted to volunteer with Arabeyes and move on.
[...]

Its still a long way from coming to that! This is not that big a deal,
really :-)

I've read this thread again, ingested it, and I sort of understand
(and agree with) everyone's opinion...

I'm of the opinion that a project maintainer should be responsible for
the project's files on CVS. However, if that is not _imeddiately_
possible, I wouldn't want work to absolutely stop until all technical
issues are resolved. So, I don't mind the current CVS proxying to
continue, _temporarily_, as long as no one takes it to be standard
procedure. I think thats whats scaring Nadim the most. Anyway, that is
my call as project facilitator :-)

Raida please try to use CVS the nearest chance you get, so that we can
move past this once and for all. In the meantime though, work will
continue. No worries I hope. Lets all just relax and keep everything
in perspective, and keep our focus, so that we might actually produce
results.

Salam,

Abdulaziz,