Re: ActionApps POs

On Fri, Mar 25, 2005 at 03:31:06PM +0200, Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 01:20:36 -0800 (PST), Rai'da Al-Zu3bi
> <raida_lists at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> > Are you sure you're not pointing fingers, you sound
> > like it to me.

I don't know how to tell you to calm down and I'm reading all of this. :|

I'm sad, This isn't what I've aimed to when I joined Arabeyes.

> > Ya Jama'a, if this is going to turn into a space where
> > I'm made to feel on trial and in need to  constantly
> > justify why I do and don't use FOSS than I give up. I
> > don't have the time for this. Let's just forget I ever
> > wanted to volunteer with Arabeyes and move on.

And in that case, I'm out too.
And by saying this I'm not trying to force my opinions or what I need.
I don't think that only 1 person'd affect the growth of arabeyes especially when we have a _lot_ of volunteers and successful projects.

Best regards,

--
-- Katoob Main Developer, Arabbix Maintainer.