Re: ActionApps POs

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 00:42:46 +0200, Mohammed Sameer <msameer at foolab dot org> wrote:
[...]
> And again, You don't have the authority to judge or say that this is difficult or not. People vary regarding their technical abilities and/or the ability to learn things fast, That's one.
>
> The 2nd thing is why should a _translator_ "doing a non-technical job" learn anything about CVS "which is a technical thing" that won't help in the translation ? I agree if it'll be learning the gettext tools as this'll help, And in that case we should try and make his life easy.
>
> Simply, The complicated procedure you are following is not the right thing to gather volunteers.

I can see your point, though I don't 100% agree with it. But in any
case, its been Arabeyes policy that contributors use CVS. However,
Arabeyes policies are by no means sacred. If you would like to see
this policy change, raise the issue on the appropriate venue (the
forum list, not here).

Remember however that no one has complained about this issue before.
Well maybe someone did, but I'm still new here :-)

Abdulaziz,