Re: Regarding QaMoose

(I'm not sure if you're addressing me b/c I couldn't find a 'Munir' in the arabeyes people list.  I figure either you're calling me by my father's name or you're talking to Munzir.  :))

The design of the dictionary needs to precede the design of the data format.  Off the top of my head, a database would probably be needed in order to handle all the categorization and referencing.  I don't imagine the schema will be huge, but it does need to be more structured than simple flat-files will comfortably allow.

Arabeyes core: please give me the go/no go word on producing a prototype.  If yes, this means you will adopt the project and give input on how to improve it.  I don't want to spend a couple months talking to translators and hacking up something that eventually gets thrown away.
Moustafa Mounir Elqabbany مصطفى منير القباني
(The above message uses Unicode (UTF-8) encoding.)