Re: Regarding QaMoose

you remind me of another person which I don't want to name here, but I
am sure the others know whom I mean...
Too much text too little output.

You simply want to use another structure for a merger btw  the dictionary
frontend and backend. (this is one sentence for your whole mails)

There are two branches here:
what to work on: words and their translations.
and in which structure to present all of this work. This can be plain
html, po, docbook, sgml, xml, latex or any other "genius" format that
was/is/will be developed for supporting such a work.

A simple script can do this. from a developer point of view .po is the
best as it is widely adopted which means you can use cvs to
upload/download/update/check/recheck it. And you can use
kbabel/gtranslator/notepad or every editor outa there to work on it
without any hassle.

After that the Q would be is there a way to properly publish that work?
Sure there we can start a whole discussion about webdics and the way
they need to be presented. And what the best method would be to
interact/categorize with elements from the backend.

Qamoos is FREE, look at the concept behind wikipedia, if you still
haven't realized why Arabeyes exists please refer to gnu.org

Which leads to my first mail, where you neglected criticizing the work
of others, but you still do this now. You think the desing of qamoose
now is not good, well I am using gnome-dic to connect to the dict server
and it works like a charm I as a potential USER I am very satisfied with
HOW it works.

QUOTE:
"QaMoose needs to be something fundamentally different"

SECOND QUOTE (SAME MAIL):
"I am willing to contribute a little"

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
this would be my answer....