Re: Complete Report: Terminology, Wordlist...

Maybe munthir is true, but my concern is really about quality nothing
more nothing less, BUT I sure want to collaborate on a technical
wordlist, don't understand me wrong, I was asking ( I think last week)
about where your po went, as I really want it to get posted to the cvs
server.
What I don't want is to be forced to use words I don't think are right,
maybe you still remember the dicussion we had before you concentrated on
KDE.
At that time we were discussing nearly every terminology, word and
grammatical rule on one hand I can't go in such a discussion because of
time AND because as a human person I have to believe in something, so in
this case I believe in MY view of grammar and vocabulary on the other
hand because I think such a discussion is obsolete, every one has his
way you can only guide people help them to be more uniform not force
them to stick to everything you think is right, and because I am a
little bit HIGified ;) where I ONLY think about the user not about my
preferences... this leads to the point where I am simply afraid of
loosing my and others hard work only because of your po, where IMHO some
words are different from mine. I think your po is for sure great, I mean
you have 16000 words in it, WOW but on the other side as said I don't
agree with many of them maybe even not 50% maybe less but I still don't
agree...
That's the whole point.

Comes to that the fact that you (if you like this or not ;) want to make
something like a revolution! and I am sure you know what I mean ;)
I am not against sticking to a standard, as once I discussed it with
Mohammed, mainly I m against things which force me to do something I
don't believe in, so you can call it if you want an ideological point of
view...Where I simply find my self not free anymore and then if
something like this happens I simply don't want to work anymore... OR I
do what I want under the arabeyes rules which I accepted, or I stop if
the condictions get worser...
Ok I know very nice ppl here which I like and so maybe I'll not stop but
because of that I say what I think... And don't leave. But that's for me
the point.
And what really makes me happy now is simply that "Arabeyes's laws" give
me the best platform for my view. I said this before, I like Arabeyes so
much... I simply don't want to change it. In the direction of having
more control from outside.
I proposed before some idea to make the project go faster, start a
special project like evolution, cut down some project which are not very
active etc... But back at that time all also screamed NO and so I
respected their views as we need to be all "happy" in a way and the
peoject is not really mine I can only say idea and if the majority don't
like it I accept this becasue it's the normal way, the majority has the
last word...

yours
Arafat