Re: Complete Report: Terminology, Wordlist...

Sorry for jumping in in the middle, but why can't we
just have main points to discuss!
Also, why not make it a live discussion based on
agreed upon points, say:
+ Translations of most commonly used terms.
+ Should we use _exact_ Arabic translation, or one
that are easy for the user.
+ What to do with hard-to-translate terms (other than
what's described in the translator guide).
+ How can we deal with external project translation
requests we get frequently (LinCVS, TSClient,
GnomeMeeting, ...etc).
+ After work is done, who's responsible for the QA
(Quality Assurance).
+ ...etc

This is just a dumb of what I have in mind. It really
has gone so far, yet we didn't reach to any point!
We're just argueing and everyone like _HIS_ view(s)
and wants to use them. Isn't it supposed to be
collborative
(http://onelook.com/?w=collaborative&ls=a)?

I'd like to request from all project (translation)
coordinators to join in discussing this live. Let's
set a date, in which we all gather and have at least 2
hours to spare to put a partial solution, if not a
final one, to this, please...

My 0.0000001 Lebanese Pounds :)

Ossama