Re: what is the traslation of "deamon"?

Mohammed Elzubeir a *crit :

> On Mon, Mar 18, 2002 at 12:52:18PM +0100, Chahine M. Hamila wrote:
> > Yes, that one seems fine, rock pop jazz n all should be transliterated, and
> > arab music styles should be added
> > Salaam
> >

> Adding Arabic music styles is not the work of the translator of the GUI,
> it should instead be noted to the author of KDE or someone that we wish
> to add it and they tell us how they want us to do it.
>
> Translation should not make judgement calls about adding and localizing
> applications.

Unless it involves coding (I don't know, if it does, it's an i18n team's work
more than a l10n one's), addition of country/region specific stuff is definitely
part of l10n (which is not limited to translation:)), like addition of calendars
(many countries use double systems), addition of country-specific links of
interest and stuff like that...
Anyway, Isam's call I guess.
Salaam,
Chahine