Re: Automatic .po file translator

Khaled,
What I want to say that I did both. For one game which is glob2 i use fribidi2, but Mac maintainer prefer to avoid Pango, but in case of the second game (tuxmath) i use pango as they have enough experience with mac port and also they need to support indic languages, all these issue is raised and discussed on the project mailing list, I prefer to be flexible and not to force a specific method on the projects maintainers.

never mind lets keep the focus in this thread on the automatic file translations.

I looked at the Pootle, and i found it should be installed on the project host, not quite sure how it achieve the mentioned target of making the translation available for the translator or to the developer if the projects he is  going to translate not hosted in server which support pootle or any similar tool.

for example the project I worked on  is hosted on Alioth Debian.

Best regards,
Ahmed Sayed