Re: Automatic .po file translator

You read my mind,
I'm working on a similar project,
but mine is not a script
I call it PoMaster
you may think of it as Web application to do every thing related to PO files
currently
a python module to translate any text (done)
the rest of the web application is not yet implemented
it's something like PO wiki
It seeds POT to google except fuzzy and special formated files (taged
with comma)
starting from shortest to longest and let user edit it and confirm it
..etc.
it allow several users to edit the same PO by making each one edit
different 50 msg
(only locks 50 msg)