Re: zekr deb package for Debian

Salaam,

> po-debconf is needed for translation of the templates file.
>
> I suggest you take debconf as an example. You need a debian/po
> directory. You need a debian/po/POTFILES.in and then you need to run
> debconf-updatepo and follow the manual pages :-)

Thank you for guiding me.
Also I have prepared a Parisian translation (fa.po) for the template.

> You can even do the Arabic translation ;-)

O, really are you interested in read the Quran in English? ;)

I have applied all the comments you gave me please review again:
http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist?action=details;package=zekr-quran-translations-en

Thanks,
Mohammad