Re: zekr deb package for Debian

On Sun, Aug 26, 2007, Mohammad Derakhshani wrote:
> I used sun-java5-jre package as a sample for accepting license
> agreement. Personally, I am not familiar with po-debcof
> (debconf-updatepo, ...), and I do not have any insight what should be
> changed and why.
> If it is necessary, then would you please refer to a sample package or
> give me some advice?

po-debconf is needed for translation of the templates file.

I suggest you take debconf as an example. You need a debian/po
directory. You need a debian/po/POTFILES.in and then you need to run
debconf-updatepo and follow the manual pages :-)

You can even do the Arabic translation ;-)

--
Mohammed Adnčne Trojette