Re: zekr deb package for Debian

On Sun, Aug 26, 2007, Mohammad Derakhshani wrote:
> I have uploaded zekr here:
> http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist?action=details;package=zekr

I am testing some things before uploading.

> and the English Quran Translations for zekr here:
> http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist?action=details;package=zekr-quran-translations-en

 - debian/changelog:
 -------------------
  + missing ITP

 - debian/control:
 -------------------
  + no CAPS!
  + Ubuntuish things :)
  + use ${misc:Depends} and ${shlibs:Depends} instead of specifying Depends

 - debian/copyright:
  + wrap file
  + distinguish Copyright and License (I already did the same remark for zekr)
  + specify packaging license

It is NOT PERMITTED to distribute ANY OF THESE FILES for commercial (or profit) purposes.
 => not uploadable to Debian (or to non-free)
 => in debian/control, put non-free where needed.

Make use of po-debconf (debconf-updatepo, ...).

--
Mohammed Adnčne Trojette