Re: zekr deb package for Debian

Salaam,

On Sun, 2007-08-26 at 19:38 +0200, Christoph Haas wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 26, 2007 at 01:12:45PM -0400, Mohammad Derakhshani wrote:
> > My timezone is EDT I tried to upload again a few minutes ago like 1:00pm
>
> Okay, I see your upload now. Strangely the import process died a few
> hours ago. That shouldn't have cause your first uploads to be ignored
> but at least explains the last one.
>
> With a bit of luck the upload worked now.
>
>  Christoph

it seems as Christoph said (above) the problem in uploading to mentors was resolved.

I have uploaded zekr here:
http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist?action=details;package=zekr
and the English Quran Translations for zekr here:
http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist?action=details;package=zekr-quran-translations-en

Would you please review specially the second one?

Thanks,
Mohammad