[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Transliteration Standards was Arabic (transliterated) Input Method for Gtk+ was Re: Arabize 0.1
- To: Mohammed Sameer <uniball at gmx dot net>, Development Discussions <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Transliteration Standards was Arabic (transliterated) Input Method for Gtk+ was Re: Arabize 0.1
- From: Abdallah Deeb <abdallah at gnosyslb dot com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 12:45:27 +0200
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 0.5 (Windows/20040207)
Below is the link to the American Library of Congress transliteration
standard for Arabic.
Great idea Kamal.
Mohammed Sameer wrote:
This should be standardised if not already.
I remember i saw something like the key sequence in "al gam3eia el
3elmeia al 3arabeia al amrekeiah" FTP server, But i can't remember the