Re: Arabic (transliterated) Input Method for Gtk+ was Re: Arabize 0.1

On Kam, 2004-03-18 at 17:51, Mohammed Sameer wrote:
> that's nice, but wait please!
> This should be standardised if not already.
> I remember i saw something like the key sequence in "al gam3eia el
> 3elmeia al 3arabeia al amrekeiah" FTP server, But i can't remember the
> URL
> also I think it'd be nice to give credit to Ahmed Kamal in ur code ??

That's what I'm waiting for, "the standard"
currently I don't use Ahmad's code, I haven't seen it, that's why I post
the patch here, too.
--
Mohammad DAMT <mdamt at bisnisweb dot com>
http://www.bisnisweb.net ASP.Net Linux web hosting