Re: Arabic Keyboard Problem

At 07:34 ã 05/01/2002 +0200, you wrote:

Believe me, there is around 90% chance that your Arabic keyboard in Microsoft
Arabic Keyboard layout .. everyone should have the same layout and experience
when typing Arabic in Linux as they used to in their Windows, and as it is
set in their keyboard ..

well, you know my brothers runs a small computer company , we sell about 10 computers a month , the date the company started was 4 years age , that means that a large number of computers have been sold , and of course every computer has a keyboard
EVERY COMPUTER I saw there has a keyboard with a layout (that the 'thal' is on the left not the right)!
this link you gave me have only (OLD) keyboards that are (almost) no more used!