Draft proposal

salam all ..
  well I did commit 3 revisions of the file LOCALCVS/ae_admin/draft_charter (
strange that the LOCALCVS mail list did not inform me .. did you get a
notification ? ) ..

  Any how it is in Arabic, UTF-8, hopfully something that will be close to
what we will need .. I did get valuable input from all of you ( had longs
talks with each one of you) .. I tried by best to make it as close to what
every one ( including me) expect from a charter ..

Please discuss the charter per article, not as a whole .. and we will vote
for it per article, possible votes please are (YES/NO) .. in case fo a tie we
will reformat the article to make it satisfy the majority .. at least got the
charter let the majority role ( with no parting vote)..

see you later
--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi