Re: Draft proposal

Salaam,

I will only explicit my nos, every non mentionned article should be considered
yes. I also don't want this matter to last much longer, if it does, I'll simply
let you guys decide of a charter and see if it suits me, we've beaten it to
death imho.

7j: no, secretary should be out
7d and 7w: no, the different tasks that are assigned to secretary should be
defined like any coordinator task, out of the charter
8: no, see above, should be out of the charter
8j: unwanted bureaucracy, I could delegate my vote to any of you during a chat
for example
9b: no, election should be enough as an act of confidence, introduction of a
possible deadlock situation and fuzzy interpretations possible
10a: no, bureaucracy, leave it open to needs and flexibility
10b: no, same as above, could be asked by one in our little team now, shouldn't
be asked by only two if the team is made of 20
10d: no, excludes me de facto. Besides, an absent member who doesn't delegate
his vote simply loses his voice, should be enough of a sanction. An inactive one
could be excluded after de facto stop of participation is noted according to
rules of exclusion for example.
10h: no, bureaucracy, i can't always say
11b: no, abstention is a possibility
11d: no, lack of flexibility and bureaucracy. A meeting moderator could be
designed to limit debates though.
12b: no, you will never ever get unanimity in a team of 10, and we might not
even get it now. This amounts to paralisy.
13a-2: no, same as above
13a-3: no, should be done on a case per case basis
15e: no, when your guys will be paid engineers you might consider that, until
then, they are volunteers and it's more a matter of who does the job first, even
if we might seek some order

Last take for me on the matter please.
Make it happen now.
Salaam,