Re: Zeine and Arabeyes

On Wed, Mar 13, 2002 at 04:01:43PM +0200, Hussein Bakrie wrote:
> Dear Sirs,
>
> I am making a research over the internet for Arabic and English dictionaries
> to become part of our solution for the Apple Macintosh platform. These
> dictionaries are to be used to support the spell checker feature within our
> application.
>
> Therefore, I will highly appreciate your feedback in terms of the languages
> supported, features, pricing and licensing policies ...etc.

Hello,

We apologize for the late response. Indeed we are interested in any kind
of cooperation with your company. However, we should note that Arabeyes
is a non-profit Open Source project. This dictates the kind of licenses
we use, which are centered around GPL/BSD/etc types of licenses.

Isam Bayazidi (Amman, Jordan) will be our liaison to Zeine and he
will contact you by phone.

Thank you.