Re: Concerning 'Arabic Conjugator'

--- abdulhaq <al-arabeyes at alinsyria dot fsnet dot co dot uk> wrote:
> What I would really love is an app that worked in the other direction,
> working  out the jidhr etc. of arabic words. This could be used in the
> qur'aan app to look up words by jidhr which would be very useful indeed.
> If I get time then maybe someone would be interested in collaborating on
> this?

This ability is already there within 'duali' - I think what we are all
talking about and swarming around is combining alot of these functions
into a library and to have our imaginations run wild with solutions and
permutations.  Let's get the new code to compile on linux, get it
imported (and settle on the license/permissions) and then we can bring
up this and other topics in relation to the new code.

Don't be shy to raise this topic again once the code is in CVS and/or
continue along with your investigation(s).