Re: Concerning 'Arabic Conjugator'

assalaamu `alaykum

it's not my business but it would seem strange if you called this app
Conjugator as this is a Latin word.  Also, if it is planned to extend the app
to nouns, then the word for that is declination not conjugation.

Since you are arabeyes and not romaneyes ;-) then an arabic name such as
muSarrif would seem more sensible. I see people writing naHw but surely this
is Sarf and not naHw?

What I would really love is an app that worked in the other direction, working
out the jidhr etc. of arabic words. This could be used in the qur'aan app to
look up words by jidhr which would be very useful indeed. If I get time then
maybe someone would be interested in collaborating on this?

wassalaam
abdulhaq