Re: Prayer time

--- Ahmad Twaijry <msx at hush dot com> wrote:
> Right now I have 3 source codes for the prayer time (command-lines),
> I will insh'a Allah test them and select the best of them

If they all function, you could upload all three of 'em and get some
extra help in either blending them and/or testing them (I gather there
are 2 interested people so far in this :-)

> Anyway insh'a Allah today I will make a list of the tasks and I will
> CVS the best source code
>
> I hope if Arabeyes can make a project page (I have CVS account)
>
> I think the name of the program will be "Akim Salatk" :)

I talked to M.Elzubeir about this a bit and I think the best thing to
do here is to include the code/todo/doc/etc under the ITL project tree.

  http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/projects/itl/

We're thinking of having the following hierarchy there,

 ITL/
   lib/
   programs/
     akem_salatak/    <-- You here :-)
     hijri/

And whatever blurb/news would be of course be in,

  http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=ITL

Once OK'ed, Mr. Elzubeir will create the hierarchy and move the files
that are currently there.