Re: Prayer time

Hi

Right now I have 3 source codes for the prayer time (command-lines),
I will insh'a Allah test them and select the best of them

After that I will change the output to make it XML (so we can use the
command-line in anything)

After that I will start making the GUI

Anyway insh'a Allah today I will make a list of the tasks and I will
CVS the best source code

I hope if Arabeyes can make a project page (I have CVS account)

I think the name of the program will be "Akim Salatk" :)